Mr. Tran is chairman of PHD and has more than 19 years of structural design experience working in Vietnam on a variety of building types. As project manager, he oversees the design of structural systems, project team coordination to ensure designs are sensitive to both architectural needs and budget requirements, and coordination of in-house design reviews throughout the project lifecycle.
- To be academic instructor of the subjects of Steel Structures, Concrete Structures, Structural Design of High Buildings, Numerical Simulation and academic supervisor of fourth grade undergraduate students:
- HO CHI MINH CITY UNIVERSITY OF ARCHITECTURE – HCMC, Vietnam (Official Lecturer, 2001 to Present)
- OPEN UNIVERSITY — HCMC, Vietnam (Visiting Lecturer, 2001 to 2010)
- HUTECH UNIVERSITY — HCMC, Vietnam (Visiting Lecturer, 2006 to 2010)
- Head of Structural Design Department, focused on best solutions of structural design towards high-rise buildings. HOANG QUAN CORPORATION (Structural Engineering Expert, 2008 to 2010)